Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sold out!



Effing off la kan..i was looking for the penal code and all sold out.Previously i was like "owh never mind, i'l get it later on,it is not that important,lecturer will not gonna use it yet"..bla bla bla..lame excuses. But during my class and most of my classmates were having it so i got to find one.Poor wina.hehehe..she had to share with me.So i asked wina to buy it yesterday at mph and mph was completely sold out of penal code.Then i went out to popular today craved for the penal code, and again >>sold out.So,i was like having this untangle thought in my mind.Perhaps recently, all law students(every part) in kedah need this book hahaha..bizarre.But finallly my bf became this so called my 'saviour' la because i called him on the spur of moment,asked him to buy me that book and out of the blue,he was at the popular in seremban and luckily penal code was still in stock so he bought me one.hahahaha..he's gonna send it  to me by post.hahaha..macham poyo semangat nak beli jauh2 siap pos2 tp lantakla pas ni xpayah pinjam2 orang punye and boleh conteng suka hati :P.

2 comments:

mengomel