Monday, December 14, 2009

overwhelmed.

My first law test is just around the corner.thnx god it was postponed to next week,at least I have time to work on it.I did read some but it was so hard for me to memorize all those facts and acts.Omg!what's wrong with my little brain!perhaps like wina said,in part 3 our momentum will be plunging drastically compare to part 1 and part 2.(ok fine,i'm not doing comparison like i did in bel332 or compare and contrast for EST).Oh come on ieqa,please don't blame on the momentum or whatsoever.lame reasons blablabla.just put the blame on yourself.Ok,i admit.I was so addicted and got hooked on myspace,youtube,facebook and last but not least..pirate bay.of course i used it to download horror movies.omg-i-love-horror-movies.i don't give a shit on what people gonna say about me but i just love it.Ok,just get straight to the point,maybe i should give a rest to my lappie.imagine la,i didn't shut it down since last week..When i went to classes,i just left my lappie in standby mode.so pathetic and 'it' must be so pissed off with me.Indeed i was overwhelmed with a feeling of homesickness.hahaha gotcha!maybe people around me unable to notice it at all but deepest in my heart,i confess that 'yes,i was homesick'.i just want to go home,spend my tyme with my little nashriq and of course with my big dean:P.I haven't buy the ticket yet because i don't think the tickets will be sold out but if in case(just in case cuz i strongly believe that tickets won't be sold out..cehcehceh sok ayt debate:P) i'll find other alternatives.:P.so by this week i need to focus and study for my law test..:).full stop.

p/s:guys, you should watch grotesque:P


:P i will eat you.

2 comments:

mengomel